Friday 29 August 2008

Why blog?

So how did I get here?



I was getting my good friend Paul Williams to read over the hundredth edit of my application to the BBC and he said "Where's the stuff about multiplatforming?"... Well, I'm a big fan of giving my opinions and sharing my creativity, thus the new album on my facebook profile "A Touch of Creativity" but it's long been time that I "went pro".

So yes I'll admit I have started this blog almost directly as a result of applying for a job but it's clear at least to me that I should have done it ages ago (not least because facebook's terms and conditions prevent me from wanting to put my best photographs online!).

I won't assume to expect any readers but if someone should venture on here I hope they find themselves interested and enlightened.

Please bear with me while I learn how to make the page more navigatable and pretty!


0 comments:

 
Top of Page